Sunday, July 31

Crossing the Country

Well, this is the space where I will be creating a chronicle of my trek (mostly notes, maybe some links to pics on my photo site and if I can get the vids off my camera to YouTube) from Tampa to Spokane with a little bit of a layover in Texas to visit some old friends as well as a few new ones, doing a little something on the side for TheCup.us while I am at it with current semifinalist FC Dallas in action Wednesday for the CONCACAF Champions League.

I'm all packed up with most of the lighter stuff in the Mustang. Books, some clothes and a good portion of my ridiculously large dvd library are probably already ahead of me on their trip to the great northwest... depending on USPS, etc.

Right now, I am sitting on a nice cushy couch at the Clamps - thanks Steve & Natalie for putting me up for the night - sort of watching one of their favorite shows... True Blood. Thank goodness, one of the few shows, that while I don't watch I don't mind seeing in. A far contrast from the usual crap reality singing, talent, and other lame-drama filled stuff they usually have on.

Tomorrow I will hit the road, trekking my way north around the bend of the Gulf of Mexico en route to Tallahassee. I originally was gonna head out today to give myself a nice three days to get to Frisco and hook up with Jason / Alysha, but I will probably have to go well past the border, through the feet of Alabama and Mississippi before calling it a nice somewhere in Louisiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment